About This Project
Place : IDLIB
Duration : 3 months
Beneficiaries : 1775
Staf : 7
- Increase availability of GBV services within RH services in Aleppo, and contribute to the inter-agency GBV/health strategy.
- Increase the availability of RH services
- Increase the availability and quality of multi-sectorial response services for GBV survivors.
- Increase awareness and GBV prevention activities in the community.
Total number of beneficiaries is about: 1775 , including:
- Women in need to RH services: average of 15 a day for three months.
- Medical staff: 21 including:
Hospital health workers: 4
- Volunteers: 4
- Women in community: approximately 400